Sunlight plays an important role in our life. Many reactions happen in our body when we are exposed to light daily. When we do not get enough of this light, we can experience numerous negative effects such as fatigue, stress and depression. The intensity and length to which we are exposed to sunlight is linked to many different things including how happy we are, how energetic and positive we feel, and how strong our bones and immune system are.
Twenty minutes per day of Luminette Light Therapy supports your body by exposing it to its daily dose of sunlight via your retinas.
Luminette Light Therapy can be used for these conditions:
- Seasonal emotional changes (seasonal depression)
- Chronic fatigue
- Ongoing or newly occurring sleep phase problems
- People who work shifts or at night
- Insomnia sufferers
- Those with Circadian rhythms that are out of sync (sleep times are abnormal)
- Sleep disturbances that have happened suddenly or last a long time
How should it be used?
- 20-30 minutes per day
- The sessions and times should be completed according to the need