Massage is often seen as a complementary and holistic part of all treatments. It has positive effects on many problems such as anxiety, depression, stress disorder. In addition, it has a strong effect on physical pain. Traditional 4 Hands Bali Massage is one of the most effective and beneficial techniques on your wellbeing.
What is a Traditional 4 Hands Bali Massage?
The ultimate relaxation, where two therapists perform a symphony, offering asymmetry through special pressure point massage techniques, truly pampering you from head to toe. This treatment is highly recommended if you can’t afford the time, but need the benefit of a 2 or 3 hour massage. Also, it is a great gift idea for massage lovers.
This massage uses techniques from Shiatsu, Thai, Bali and Hawaiian massage. It is a rhythmic and fluent sort of massage which is usually applied using arms and elbows. While the blood and oxygen flow increases in the body, it allows you to relax and boosts your immune system.
What Are the Techniques of Traditional 4 Hand Bali Massage?
The four-hand massage, which doubles the impact of traditional Balinese massage, is carried out by two experts applying similar techniques In an authentic setting. This massage technique used by two experienced therapists in harmony with each other in specific regions is mainly focused on providing relief in the regions of pain and muscle tissue.
Your therapists also perform long, soft strokes and kneading movements to relieve tension in muscles near the skin surface and improve circulation. This helps your body and muscles stretch, and you feel much more relaxed.
Benefits of Traditional 4-Hand Bali Massage
- It is more effective than other massage techniques as it is done with two specialist therapists.
- Accelerates blood flow in a short time due to double-sided movements.
- Increases the flow of oxygen and energy.
- It has a positive effect on psychological disorders such as stress, anxiety, sleep disorder and depression.
- It has positive effects on the digestive system and the immune system.
- Helps to regeneration of the skin due to increased blood flow and muscle relaxation with the simultaneous pressure at different points of the body.
- The lymphatic system, which plays an important role in the removal of toxins and wastes in the body, works more effectively due to the increased blood flow.
Traditional 4 Hands Bali Massage technique focuses on muscle tissue, and it will provide a quick solution for pain, tension and fatigue in your body. This treatment will add dynamism to your body in different areas, alongside helping you feel refreshed and relieved psychologically.