Ozone Sauna is an easy and simple therapy for treating life-threatening illnesses like asthma, diabetes, or cancer through the strengthening of the immune system.
Ozone is an inorganic molecule that consIsts of three oxygen atoms. It is less stable than oxygen. Ozone was proposed as a dIstinct chemical substance by Christian Friedrich Schönbein in 1840. It was used for sterilization in the first years of its discovery. During the 1860’s, it was used to treat tap water in Monaco. The disinfecting properties of ozone are derived from its powerful oxidizing agent attributes. It oxidizes viruses and bacteria, as well as all kinds of microorganisms and toxins.
For medical purposes, it was used to heal wounds during WWI. In 1916, Dr. Wolff reported observing significant healing of infected severe wounds after treatment with ozone gas. In 1925, Professor Wehrli practiced ozone and ultraviolet treatment together, a treatment known as “washing the blood”.
Ozone Sauna for a Healthy Life
The ozone layer (a portion of the stratosphere with a higher concentration of ozone, from 2 to 8 ppm) is beneficial, preventing damaging ultraviolet light from reaching the Earth’s surface to the benefit of both plants and animals. It has also been used more than 150 years for medical purposes.
Why Ozone Sauna?
Steam is considered a relaxing agent for most of the people, but it also has effects on health. For thousands of years, humankind used steam for this purpose. Its use is prominent in Roman, Indian, Turkish and Finnish cultures.
Ozone Sauna is an easy and simple option for treating life-threatening illnesses like asthma, diabetes or cancer through the strengthening of the immune system. It also increases energy, decreases stress levels, detoxifies, clears the skin and helps with weight loss.
Three or four sessions in the Ozone Sauna per week help you relax and get rid of your stress. It is not a luxury, but a good way to return to healthy and natural methods of living, similar to the tradition of steam, bath and thermal springs that have been around in some cultures for thousands of years.
Ozone Sauna is a new sauna technology that infuses oxygen through steam and hot air into your skin and Body in a special cabin. Oxygen is absorbed through your pores and transferred to your blood system, lymph and fat tissues. The Ozone Sauna detoxifies the lymphatic system, clears the skin, relaxes your muscles, accelerates blood flow and kills bacteria, viruses, and microorganisms. You will have an enjoyable sauna experience while treating your Body with a high level of oxygen and ozone.
Benefits of the Ozone Sauna
● Accelerates blood flow in our skin and helps renewal of skin cells. It also makes the skin look firmer and smoother.
● Increases blood flow to cells and tissues
● Strengthens the immune system
● Clears blood vessels
● Clears the lymphatic and cardiovascular system
● Allows your skin to work as a third kidney or a lung.
● Increases the resistance to infection and illnesses due to the effects on the immune system
● Oxidizes the lactic acid stored inside the muscles and helps to relax and increases flexibility
● Treats joint pain and muscular diseases
● Balances hormone and enzyme production
● Provides clearer, softer, and younger-looking skin
● Strengthens memory and brain function
● Has positive effects on depression and anxiety disorders. Oxidizes adrenaline and promotes calmness.
● Helps eliminate the stress caused by depression
Which illnesses can it be used for?
Suggested use depends on the conditions of illness and the patient, just like other treatment methods. Results of the therapy depend on the concentration of ozone gas and the frequency of application. With ozone therapy, overall health problems of patients improve.
The Medical Society for Ozone application in Prevention and Therapy has lIsted this successful.
Areas of application:
● Cardiovascular disorders
● External ulcers and skin lesions and burns
● Pathological intestinal conditions (colitis, proctitis, and fIstulas)
● Infections and viral diseases
● Infections, immune activation, and complementary therapy for various types of cancer
● Geriatric conditions
● Rheumatic diseases (inflammatory and degenerative conditions)
● Dentistry (disinfection, wound cleansing, improved wound healing)
● Rheumatic arthritis
● Hepatitis A, B, C
● Allergies, acne, recurring boils
● Dermatosis, fungal and bacterial infections
● Decubitus, diabetic gangrene, badly healing wounds, radiation damage
● Rheumatoid arthritis, Knee arthrosis, Gonarthrosis; traumatic knee disorders
● Myotraumatic syndrome, myogelosis, trigger points