Why should you pre-detox?
- Alkalize and prepare your body for a deeper and easier cleansing.
- Ease down the healing symptoms of detoxing (Less headache, dizziness, low energy, mood swings)
- Change your mind and get more receptive to the idea of “A New You”
Healthy liquid intake will help you help reduce the inflammation in the body
- Drink water as often as possible.
- Do not drink water during, 30 minutes before or after your meal.
- Drink it between meals for better digestion.
- Pay attention to Ph level of your water. (8 Ph or higher)
- You can drink all sorts of herbal and fruit teas instead.
- Drink at least 1 raw, organic fruit or vegetable juice a day while pre-cleansing; you may drink as much as you like.
- However, to balance the sugar intake fruit juices (especially carrot and orange) may need to be diluted.
- Green vegetable juices may be used freely.
- Vegetable soups and Vegetable mineral broth is a fantastic source of electrolytes and minerals and may be taken often.
- Kefir drink would be a great source for probiotics. Drink one glass a day.
Avoid The Following During a Pre-Detox
- You should stop or reduce the intake of coffee, black tea, energy drinks, alcohol and all other drinks with caffeine.
- Decaffeinated drinks and all kind of packaging – processed juices, sodas, soft drinks would consist of plenty of additives – So please avoid them as well.
- Try to eat no meat, no other animal product, no dairy products as possible
- Eat raw or cooked vegetables instead. (75% raw and 25% cooked is a good guideline for most people)
- If your digestion is very weak, you may need to eat some steamed or baked vegetables.
- Dinner should be completed at 19.00. After that, herbal tea and raw nuts can be consumed as an appetizer
- It’s good to avoid sugar or foods with added sugar.
- We all know it’s a poison. So try to replace it with organic honey, maple syrup or date syrup or coconut sugar
- Eat no fried food or foods cooked in oils.
- When you do use oil, if possible use avocado oil, cold-pressed organic olive oil or flax seed oil.
- Please try to avoid any kind of packaged food-drinks or consider the organic food certificated ones