Chi Nei Tsang is a powerful ancient therapeutical massage found in Thai and Chinese Medicine. Chi means ‘energy’ and Nei Tsang means ‘organs’. This abdominal massage involves a gentle technique that helps the internal organs to work more adequately and relieve emotional charges.
If the abdominal area is congested, the whole energy of the body is blocked, slowly weakening the internal organs and decreasing energy and vitality. Chi Nei Tsang is an internal organ massage works directly over the navel and surrounding abdominal areas where stress, tension, and negative emotions accumulate.
Chi Nei Tsang focuses on your vital organs to reduce physical and emotional toxins. While it gives the ultimate relaxation to the body, it also strengthens the immune system. Even this abdominal massage is preferred more for its benefits on abdominal pain relief, Chi Nei Tsang is also beneficial to increase fertility. You can use Chi Nei Tsang for multiple needs such as menstruation pain, colon and intestine problems or energizing your body through your internal organs. Chi Nei Tsang is perfect for reduce chronic pain and as well as depression.
Benefits of Abdominal Chi Nei Tsang Massage
Here are some other benefits of Abdominal Chi Nei Tsang Massage:
- Supports physical and emotional energy levels of the body.
- Detoxifies the internal organs.
- Stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Releases anxiety and tension.
- Reduces toxins in the gastrointestinal system.
- Improves immune system.
- Gives ultimate relaxation and strength to the body.
- Stimulates internal organs.
- Helps to correct natural posture.
- Treats digestive problems such as bloating and irritable bowel syndrome.