If you are getting enough sleep and rest but you still feel tired, unmotivated and sluggish, this protocol is designed just for you. If every morning you wake up tired and feel irritable, depressed, and unmotivated throughout the day, and at nights you feel sleepless, restless and an overall fatigue, then this protocol will help you break this vicious cycle.
What does it contain?
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
Benefits of the contents:
– Maintains the function of organ tissues, stimulates new cell production and slows aging
– Plays a key role in the immune system, helping it work efficiently and properly
– Very effective against the flu and colds, reduces harm that may come from different bacteria and viruses
– Makes the complexion more beautiful by producing new cells
– Helps neutralize toxins and eliminate heavy metals in the Body
– Plenty of zinc is needed for the immune system to work properly
– The most effective antioxidant produced in the Body, known as the “super antioxidant”
– A powerful detoxification agent
– Protects the brain and cells in the Body from the harm of free radicals
– Plays a role in DNA and protein synthesis
– Deactivates toxins and carcinogenic agents and helps remove them from the Body
– Strengthens the immune system
– Has a powerful anti-aging effect
– Reduces forgetfulness and increases the concentration
– Helps prevent nearly seventy diseases
– By cleansing the liver, it helps the other organs to work effectively
– Helps protect against and remove the side effects of smoking
– Has a high collagen-producing effect in cells
– A powerful antioxidant, it protects against the harmful effects of free radicals
– Supports the immune system
– Supports anemia treatment by making it easier for the Body to absorb iron
– Helps in preventing some types of cancers
– Decreases high blood pressure
– Plays a role in carbohydrate metabolism. Breaks down carbohydrates into glucose which provides energy to the Body.
– Helps brain and digestive function
– Improves blood circulation
– Gives support to the heart by protecting the muscular system
– Helps prevent atherosclerosis
– Reduces the side effects of alcohol and smoking
– Plays a more vital role than most other vitamins in supporting Body functions
– Takes part in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism
– Helps in the production of red blood cells, hormones, nerve cells and prostaglandins
– Strengthens the immune system, protects the heart by preventing atherosclerosis and prevents kidney stone formation
– It is used to cure premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
– Helps produce DNA in the Body
– Together with folic acid, reduces the risk of pernicious anemia
– Enables your Body to grow and develop naturally
– Maintains energy levels
– Protects brain cells and supports mental and emotional stability
– Reduces risk of heart disease
– A protein preparation adminIstrated as an intramuscular injection
– Supports each protocol during the sessions
– It has different purposes depending on the protocol, such as anti-aging, regulation, support, activation, etc.
How is it administrated?
- It is a painless serum injection administered by a nurse
- The intravenous (IV) injection takes 60 minutes. The intramuscular (IM) injection takes 15 minutes.
- The procedure is under the doctor’s supervision
What is the use and frequency of sessions?
The use and frequency of the sessions will be determined according medical hIstory noted on the protocol form, and depending on the person’s need. Under the doctor’s supervision, sessions should be continued at regular intervals according to the protocol.
Who can benefit from the protocol?
- Unless the doctor advises otherwise, anyone can have it adminIstered
- Those who have chronic fatigue syndrome
- Those who have difficulties waking up in the morning
- Those who feeling a lack of energy during the day
- People who travel continuously
- Those who get exhausted very quickly
- If you have complaints such as muscle pain, weakness and dizziness.
The Protocol will be adminIstrated in 1, 3 or 6 sessions, depending on the person’s need and state of health.