The liver is the most important detoxification organ in our Body. It is the place where most of the important enzymes are produced and where the cleansing process happens. If our liver is not working properly, toxins accumulate and all the organs in the Body are negatively affected.
Known as “the source of life”, the liver can be damaged by different factors such as a busy life style, stress, bad eating habits, environmental and physical toxins, and free radicals. This protocol decreases the stress on the liver, rejuvenating it, supporting new cell reproduction, providing a high level of detoxification, cleansing fat and bringing function back to normal.
What does it include?
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Folic Acid
- Phosphatidylcholine (Lecithin)
Benefits of the contents:
– The most effective antioxidant produced in the Body, known as the “super antioxidant”
– A powerful detoxification agent
– Protects the brain and cells in the Body from the harm of free radicals
– Plays a role in DNA and protein synthesis
– Deactivates toxins and carcinogenic agents and helps remove them from the Body
– Strengthens the immune system
– Has a powerful anti-aging effect
– Reduces forgetfulness and increases concentration
– Helps prevent nearly seventy diseases
– By cleansing the liver, it helps the other organs to work effectively
– Acts as a co-enzyme in the synthesis of RNA and DNA
– Is key for increasing production of red blood cells
– Helps balance mood swings by helping control the temper and eliminating many of the symptoms associated with depression
– Increasing folic acid intake is found to be particularly helpful in avoiding and protecting from cancer
– Plays a role in detoxification
– Helps absorption of iron
– Improves the condition of the skin
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
– Known as a powerful antioxidant
– Has a powerful anti-aging effect
– Stimulates the reproduction of antioxidants that have been deactivated by free radicals
– Helps protect brain cells from damage
– Protects the liver from harmful cell changes and helps it remove toxins from the Body
– Keeps the cardiovascular system young by preventing atherosclerosis
– The major lipid, or fat, of cell membranes and blood proteins
– Serves as the Body’s main source of choline, an essential nutrient and precursor to the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine
– Is necessary for the composition and repair of cell membranes
– Plays an important role in repairing immune system malfunctions, chronic fatigue side effects and hazardous effects that appear in liver cells because of alcohol abuse
– Important in cell membrane integrity and intracellular communication of brain cells
– Has an anti-aging effect
– Boosts Body energy
– A protein preparation administered as an intramuscular injection
– Supports each protocol during the sessions
– It has different purposes depending on the protocol, such as anti-aging, regulation, support, activation, etc.
How is it administrated?
- It is a painless serum injection administered by a nurse
- The intravenous (IV) injection takes 60 minutes. The intramuscular (IM) injection takes 15 minutes.
- The procedure is under the doctor’s supervision
What is the use and frequency of sessions?
The use and frequency of the sessions will be determined according medical hIstory noted on the protocol form, and depending on the person’s need. Under the doctor’s supervision, sessions should be continued at regular intervals according to the protocol.
Who can benefit from the protocols?
- Unless the doctor advises otherwise, anyone can have it administered
- Those who want liver protection and support
- Those who consume high amounts of alcohol, coffee and animal protein
- Those who need liver support due to surgery or health issues
The Protocol will be administrated in 1, 3 or 6 sessions, depending on the person’s need and state of health.