What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a versatile procedure that promotes better oxygenation to the whole body.
This procedure can be utilized to enhance tissue repair, promote better recovery from illnesses or injuries, encourage optimum blood flow, blood circulation and provide excellent support to other well-aging procedures.
Diabetic infections, diabetic and non-diabetic wounds, burns, bone inflammations, tissue injuries, hearing loss and poisoning from chemical gases are among the main conditions where Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is effective.
What are the Benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
HBOT therapy delivers oxygen to the blood, allowing it to spread throughout the body. When the amount of oxygen in the body increases;
- The body’s immune system strengthens.
- Wound and burn healing processes is accelerated.
- The body fights with free radicals more effectively.
- The removal of harmful substances that block the cells is accelerated.
- Edema and inflammation decrease because of the antioxidant effect.