1. What is Omega 3 Index Test?
It is a test that measures the amount of Omega 3 and its ratio to Omega 6.
2. How is Omega 3 index diagnosed?
As a result of the determinations, if there is inflammation in the body, intake of good fats needed for the healthy heart and brain functions is advised.
3. How is Omega 3 index test performed?
The blood sample is taken intravenously and the necessary directions are made by the facility doctor and dietician according to the results.
4. How often it should be applied?
Omega 3 Index Test is recommended once in 6 months.
5. Who should have this test?
It can be applied safely to everyone.