What is the Inversion Table?
Inversion table is a tool that relaxes the body and removes toxins at the same time. Inversion therapies have many different techniques. This therapy is performed by using inversion table at The LifeCo centers.
Can Inversion Table improve your health?
The inversion table is used for relieving intensive back pain, relaxation and stretching purposes. During this therapy, top of the table supports the person’s back while the person is safely suspended upside down. Being upside down is necessary for stretching and relaxation of the body.
Benefits of the Inversion Table
The most basic use of an inversion table is known as alleviating back pain. Regardless of your age or condition, adopting an upside-down posture regularly can be beneficial from many different aspects. These benefits include:
- Stretching from top to bottom
- Improvement in the posture
- Reduced back, shoulder and neck pain
- Relaxation in the spine after exercise
- Prevention of serious spine problems and the possibility of surgery.
Who shouldn’t use an Inversion Table?
- Pregnant women
- People who use blood pressure medications
- People with high blood pressure
- People with heart conditions
- People with bone resorption
- People who have back or neck hernia
- Obesity-diagnosed people
- People with broken bones
* Invasion table applications and inversion therapies are generally not recommended for patients with conjunctivitis, retinal detachment or eye pressure.